LED Advanced Light Therapy
LED Advanced Light Therapy is a new painless, non-invasive, risk-free skin treatment procedure. It’s also fast, safe for all skin types and has absolutely no recovery time whatsoever!
Suitable for a variety of skin conditions, LED advanced light therapy can reduce your healing time by 53-87% – something that was unheard of just a few years ago!
WHAT IS LED LIGHT THERAPY?
LED Light Therapy, or LED photo-facial treatment is a breakthrough technology based on important research by NASA showing that certain frequencies of light significantly increase new tissue growth, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and stimulates collagen production.
As LED activates skin cells with pulses of low level – non thermal light energy, the cell converts light energy into fuel (much like photosynthesis) stimulating the cells to produce proteins and lipids essential for building and repairing the skin. It does not use heat or any kinds of “invasive” process, and triggers the body to convert light energy into cell energy without thermal heat.
LED Light Therapy can provide the skin cells with the energy to produce more collagen and heal faster, thus it makes sense that it would also be able to fix minor damage. LED photo-facial treatments have:
- No pain, discomfort or down time.
- No negative side effects
- No thermal damage
- No scarring or discolouration
How Does It Work?
Light therapy is a simple process in which a specific wavelength of light is projected onto the skin. The light causes chemical reactions in the target area, which excite cells to increase cellular performance that in turn can regrow hair, eliminate acne and rejuvenate skin. The key to light therapy is the wavelength of light, as individual light wavelengths produce different chemical reactions within the cells.
The table below shows different types of LED light wavelengths and their benefits.
- Accelerates skin healing time post laser treatments, surgery and other skin treatments
- Helps to maximise results faster when used in conjunction with other treatments
- Kills acne causing bacteria and prevents acne from developing
- Helps to eliminate active acne
- Helps to re-hydrate skin, reduce enlarged pores and rejuvenate the skin
- Assists in repairing sun damage
- One of the fastest, safest treatments available on the market today
- 100% Chemical Free and Safe
- Non-invasive and no recovery time needed
What Can LED Help Treat?
LED laser therapy can help treat and assist with a wide variety of skin concerns such as,
- Skin repair and healing
- Wound healing
- Loss of collagen production
- Active acne
- Acne scarring
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Dehydrated skin
- Uneven skin tone